|Job Title : Software Engineer||Department : Other UT Department|
|Number of Post : 10||Salary : 50000|
|Start Date : 2016-08-13||Closing Date : 2016-08-26|
|Skill : .Net/Java, SQL Server|
|Essential Qualification :
The Candidate should be B.E/B.Tech/ MCA/M.Sc.IT from recognized University. Candidate must have 6 years experience in software development in .Net/Java along with experience in database technologies like SQL Server.
|Desirable Qualification :|
|1||Applicant will be assessed on the basis of online test.|
|2||Selection will be based on the merit list of online test.|
Detailed procedure/instructions for applying as follows:
- Candidate can apply only through online Application form available on spicindia.com and have to pay application fee of Rs. 350/- online through debit/credit card or Internet Banking.
- Candidate need to upload scanned copy of recent photograph(upto 50kb) and signature(upto 50kb) along with soft copy of resume(Doc/Pdf).
- After successful online payment of application fee application form will be submitted and candidate need to take printout of the form and attach the photograph and bring it along with them at the time of test.
- Any other format of application will not be entertained.
- Fill up the online application form carefully check all details filled thoroughly before submitting. This office will not be responsible for any incorrect /wrong entries filled by the candidates and he/she will be responsible for any consequences on this account.
- Every successful submission will be allotted unique Application ID printed on the application form containing the other details filled by the candidate along with reciept details , All future communication should be based on the application ID.
- Affix a passport size photograph at the space provided in the printed application form.
- On successful submission of online application form, candidate is required to take print out of application form to be submitted at SPIC office at the time of test.
- Candidate can regenerate applicaton form through link provided in the auto generated confirmation email.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be intimated about Test date , time & venue only through e-mail therefore candidates are requested to provide their correct e-mail Ids.
- This post is on contract basis.
In case of large number of applications, SPIC reserves the right to evaluate the resumes and call only few candidates for test. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test