|Job Title : Database Administrator||Department : SPIC|
|Number of Post : 2||Salary : 40000|
|Start Date : 2016-01-23||Closing Date : 2016-02-03|
|Skill : B.Sc. (Computer Science)/BCA, B.Tech, OEM certification|
|Essential Qualification :
Candidate should be B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc IT or equivalent qualification from recognized University with OEM certification. Candidate must have 2 years experience in database administration, operation and handling / maintaining database server.
|Desirable Qualification :|
|1||Applicant will be assessed on the basis of online test.|
|2||Selection will be based on the merit list of online test.|
Eligible candidates may apply in the required application form. Candidates are required to bring their 1 copy of resume/passport size photograph/original testimonials/certificates at the time of the test. Shortlisted/Eligible candidates for the test have to submit application fee of Rs 350/- in the form of Demand Draft in favour of "Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh" or Cash at the time of test.
Detailed procedure/instructions for applying as follows:
- Candidate should apply only through the online Application form available on spicindia.com. Candidate must upload scanned copy of recent photograph(upto 50kb) and signature(upto 50kb) along with soft copy of resume(Doc/Pdf). After submission of the online application, candidate should take printout of the form and attach the photograph and Bank Draft (if any) with form and bring it along with them at the time of test.
- Any other format of application will not be entertained.
- Fill up the online application form carefully check all details filled thoroughly before submitting. This office will not be responsible for any incorrect /wrong entries filled by the candidates and he/she will be responsible for any consequences on this account.
- Every successful submission will be allotted unique Application ID printed on the application form containing the other details filled by the candidate, All future communication should be based on the application ID.
- Affix a passport size photograph at the space provided in the printed application form.
- On successful submission of online application form, candidate is required to take print (2 copies), which will have Application ID allotted online as well as other details filled by the candidate. One Copy is to be retained by the candidate and the second copy along with demand draft/cash must submitted at SPIC office at the time of test.
- In case requirement of duplicate printout of the application form, same can be accessed by the URL provided in the auto generated confirmation email.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated for Test through e-mail therefore candidates are requested to provide their correct e-mail Ids.
- This post is on contract basis.
In case of large number of applications, SPIC reserves the right to evaluate the resumes and call only few candidates for test. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test